Have you ever tried scrapbooking? If not, have you ever known anyone who did? Or maybe you just think to yourself I don’t have time for that or I don’t get what all the fuss is about. Well, you’re in the right place. I’m going to show you what all the fuss is about by sharing with you the top 10 reasons why scrapbooking is so important AND why the Craft withHeart subscription box is the perfect solution to getting you started! So, let’s dive in! :)
TOP 10 REASONS WHY SCRAPBOOKING IS IMPORTANT
1) Memories fade & change over time. By preserving your memories now within a scrapbook, later in life you’ll be able to share with others and remember yourself exactly what those memories looked like. No tainted or foggy memories changing the story. Just real moments captured and preserved like it was just yesterday.
2) Create stories. What’s even better than a single picture (a shot in time or a brief memory) is an actual story. With a scrapbook, you can make pages dedicated to a story. You can record all the details to tell it exactly the way it happened. Being able to look back on these stories and read the details of them exactly how they happened is something so invaluable in life.
3) Relaxation. This is something we all could use a little more of in our busy every day lives. A big reason why people scrapbook is because it can be so therapeutic. You can really zone in on something enjoyable you’re doing, thus causing you to relax and feel zen.
4) Reflection. Personal reflection has been proven to be an important part of self-care and personal growth. When you’re scrapbooking, this is a wonderful time of reflection. You can reflect on the good times and feel thankful or reflect on where you were at different times in your life and recognize how far you’ve come within your own self-growth.
5) A safe place for your photographs. How many photos do you have across multiple devices? Those devices may not be backed up, could become lost, stolen, or broken and you would lose all of those memories. A scrapbook is a home to keep your photographs safe and preserving those memories.
6) Great gift ideas. Scrapbooks make the most wonderful and meaningful gift ideas for family and friends. These are gifts that will be cherished for a lifetime. It’s an awesome way to show your loved ones that you care.
7) There are no rules. You don’t have to stick to any specific format or rules when scrapbooking. There is no wrong way. You can make your scrapbook all your own. You can make it totally your style.
8) Improve your photography skills. Once you start scrapbooking, you will start thinking more about the ways you snap your photos. You may start to consider lighting, angles, and filters. It’s cool to see the progress in the overall quality of your photos as you start scrapbooking.
9) Creative outlet. Sometimes we get so caught up with working so much and always being so busy that we never take the time to pause and do something FUN. Scrapbooking is a fun and creative outlet, which can be so important to our mental health and help us avoid getting burnt out.
10) Gives you a hobby. Are you one of those people that freeze up in job interviews when asked what your hobbies are. If you don’t have any dedicated hobbies, I encourage you to get one. Scrapbooking is a great hobby to have because of all of the examples above! Scrapbooking rocks!
Subscription boxes are super popular right now and for very good reasons. They are easy, hassle-free solutions so that you can enjoy more of whatever your passion is. The Craft with Heart subscription box service was created just for that reason.
Life is busier than ever right now, so it can sometimes be a pain to find the time to shop around, either online or in the craft stores, to find all the craft supplies you need for your scrapbooking project. Especially when you’re starting out. You may not be sure what items work well together, what tools you may need, or just feel clueless altogether. Craft with Heart removes that from the equation so you can get started having fun and creating awesome scrapbooks!
So not only is it a great way to introduce you to the process, but also helps you discover your style. Everything you need to complete two 2-page layouts is included in each month's box. This helps save you time and money. There are different subscription options for your convenience. You can even pay annually to save 20% off the kit price, get free shipping plus 30 free photo prints! In addition when you choose to pay every 4 months or annually, your first four kits are mailed out immediately and you'll get a new set of four kits every January, May and September going forward.
Start your scrapbooking journey today! It will fill your soul with such joy now and even more so in the future when you look back on all your wonderful memories in your beautiful scrapbooks!