7 Facts that set My Acrylix Stamps apart:
- My Acrylix stamps are ready to use right out of the package—no cutting out, mounting, or applying stickers required. Just place the stamp on your block, apply ink, and you’re set!
- My Acrylix stamps are stored separately from the blocks making them very easy to transport.
- My Acrylix stamps and blocks are clear, making it easy to stamp in exactly the right spot.
- Multiple stamps can be places on the same block allowing you to stamp complete words or combinations of shapes in one stamping.
- My Acrylix stamps are flexible so you can make straight lines curvy or shift the shape of your stamps to make unique stamped images.
- My Acrylix stamps are super easy to maintain and will last for years!
- Many My Acrylix stamps coordinate with Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge shapes, giving you lots of creative possibilities. Cut the shape on your Cricut® machine, stamp the image on the shape, and attach to your project! In the Idea Book, the images outlined in red coordinate with Cricut® shapes.
|Both layers of flower were cut on the Cricut |
before stamping with coordinating image
- base and shade stamping
|Stamp image using a lighter color or second generation|
|Stamp outline in darker color or first generation|
- creating your own patterned paper
- sponging on multiple inks for single-impression, multi-color images
Just a reminder, you can buy stamps from the current Idea Book (Spring/Summer 2012) and the one preceding (Fall/Winter 2011), giving you even more selection to choose from!