Registration for our May workshops is now open! We will be making projects that use the Chantilly papers and kits. Whether you have Easter or other spring pictures to scrap or make some cheerful birthday cards, you will love the delicate patterns in this paper.
Attendance at a workshop is included when you purchase one of the three kits listed below. There are two dates for you to choose from:
- Friday, May 17 from 6:30 to 11:30 pm
- Sunday, May 21 from 2:30 to 5:30 pm
Both workshops will be at my home in Arnold, MO. If you are not local to the area, you can still purchase the kits and complete them on your own. The included instructions include everything you need to know to complete them.
1) Chantilly Card-making Workshop On The Go - This kit includes everything you need to make 15 beautiful cards (5 each of 3 designs). You will receive cards/envelopes, paper, stamp set, accessories and color instructional booklet. The kit is $29.95 with the stamp set or $16 without the stamps.
2) Scrapbooking Workshop On The Go - This kit includes all the papers and accessories you need to make four scrapbook ages (plus more!). You receive a full pack of Chantilly paper (12 sheeets), two additional white sheets of cardstock, an exclusive stamp set, the Chantilly assortment, Pink Glitter Gems and color instructional booklet. This kit is $29.95.
3) Create your own kit - Purchase the Chantilly paper pack for $9.95 plus any accessories you want to make your own projects. The Idea Book has lots of great ideas like the rose-decorated frame pictured above. Or maybe you have something else in mind. It is all up to you.
Click here to access the order form showing these three options plus suggested coordinated items. You can place your order on my Close To My Heart website or email me with a list of what you would like.
Orders are due Tuesday, May 7.
Regardless of which option you choose, at the workshop you will have access to the stamp sets and stamp pads needed to complete your kits. Please bring your paper trimmer and other favorite tools. Also, bring your own adhesives or be prepared to purchase them at the workshop.
I can't wait to see what you make with this fun paper!