This month's exclusive card kit all the paper and embellishments needed to make 12 cards - 4 each of the ones below. And you can only get it here!
You get all the following items for just $16.50!
- Three sheets of Buzz and Bumble B&T Cardstock
- Four sheets of solid cardstock (Cocoa, Sunset, Creme Brulee and Colonial White)
- 12 Colonial White cards and envelopes
- Sparkles - Brown & Tan Assortment (Z1753)
- Hemp - Natural (Z280)
- Full color instruction sheets
Additional items needed (not included):
- My Acrylix Stamp sets: Quick Cards - Butterfly (A1120) - $6.95, Quick Cards - Dragonfly (A1134) - $6.95, Quick Cards - Bumblebee (A1135) - $6.95
- Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads: Cocoa (Z2114), Sunset (Z2191), Creme Brulee (Z2167) - $5.25 each
- Edge Distresser (Z1297) - $2.50
- Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (Z1696) - $99
- Sponge (Z697) - $1.25 or Sponge Daubers (Z726) - $3.95
- Basic tools: paper trimmer, scissors
Special Offer through June 30:
Order a kit and get 10% off qualifying coordinating items on your order!
- Buzz and Bumble Assortment (Z1831) - $5.95
- Buzz and Bumble My Stickease (X7164C) - $4.95
- My Acrylix Honeycomb Stamp Set (C1537) - $13.95
- Stamp Pads, Re-inkers, Markers, or Cardstock in these colors: Champagne, Cocoa, Creme Brulee, Goldrush, Sunset, and Sweet Leaf (see p. 9 of the Idea Book for pricing)
- Blending Pen (3174) - $3.95
- My Creations Craft Container (Z1833) - $3.95
- Sparkles Brown & Tan (Z1753) - $2.95
Important: To take advantage of this special, you must send me your complete order. I will calculate the total including shipping and taxes and send you a Pay Pal invoice. I also accept cash, check or credit, but payment must be received prior to June 30 to receive the special pricing.
Everyone who purchases a Buzz and Bumble Card Kit, Workshop on the Go or Paper Pack is invited to a complementary workshop at my home in Arnold, MO. At the workshop, you will have access to my inks, stamps and basic tools.
There are two workshop dates in July:
- Friday, July 19, 6:30 - 11:30 PM
- Sunday, July 28, 2:30 - 5:30