This month's exclusive card kit all the paper and embellishments needed to make 12 cards - 2 each of the ones below. And you can only get it here!
You get all the following items for just $20!
- Three sheets of Surf's Up B&T Cardstock
- Three sheets total of solid cardstock (White Daisy, Sorbet, Surf's Up Teal - half, Surf's Up Gold - half)
- 12 White Daisy cards and envelopes
- Surf's Up Assortment (Z1841)
- Hemp - Natural (Z280)
- Full color instruction sheets
Additional items needed (not included):
- My Acrylix Under the Sea (C1500) Stamp Set
- Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads: Chocolate - $5.25 each
- Sponge (Z697) - $1.25 or Sponge Daubers (Z726) - $3.95
- Basic tools: paper trimmer, scissors
Special Offer through July 31:
Order a kit and get 10% off qualifying coordinating items on your order!
In July, order the Surf's Up Exclusive Card Kit above, Workshop On The Go (G1059) or Paper Pack (X7168B) from me and receive a 10% discount on any additional items needed listed above. In addition receive 10% off the following coordinating items:
- Surf's Up Assortment (Z1841) - $5.95
- Surf's Up My Stickease (X7168C) - $4.95
- Sparkles Clear (Z1752) - $2.95
- My Acrylix Patterned Pennants Stamp Set (D1534) - $17.95
- My Acrylix Tropical Paradise Stamp Set (C1531) - $13.95
- My Acrylix Under the Sea Stamp Set (C1500) - $13.95
- Stamp Pads, Re-inkers, Markers, or Cardstock in these colors: Chocolate, Crystal Blue, Ponderosa Pine, Sorbet and White Daisy (see p. 9 of the Idea Book for pricing)
Important: To take advantage of this special, you must send me your complete order. I will calculate the total including shipping and taxes and send you a Pay Pal invoice. I also accept cash, check or credit, but payment must be received prior to July 31 to receive the special pricing.
Everyone who purchases a Surf's Up Card Kit, Workshop on the Go or Paper Pack is invited to a complementary workshop at my home in Arnold, MO. At the workshop, you will have access to my inks, stamps and basic tools.
There are two workshop dates in August:
- Friday, August 16, 6:30 - 11:30 PM
- Sunday, August 18, 2:30 - 5:30
- NEW TIME! Tuesday, August 20, 9 am - noon