Hey friends, let's talk a little about Studio J. If you have a camera, a phone or a computer full of pictures, you need this program! If you want your memories preserved in books, but don't have time to build paper scrapbook pages, you really must give Studio J a try.
To get started, you simply follow this link to set up your personal account. There is no software or kits to purchase. Once you have an account, you can start designing your pages! The Studio J wizard will guide you through the steps of uploading pictures, picking a paper pack, choosing a layout and adding finishing touches. If you get stuck along the way, just drop me an email and I'll help you along.
I pulled together these two layouts of our trip to Florida in January in less than an hour. And there was NO MESS to clean up!! Plus I got to set in my comfy recliner watching a favorite show with my hubby.
This post is part of a blog hop brought to you by Close To My Heart Consultants to showcase Studio J projects.
So it is time to get hopping! Your next stop is Jen Patrick's blog, roxybonds-scrappin.blogspot.com.
If you get lost along the way, here's the full list of blogs participating:
1. Adeline Brill - www.adeline-brill.blogspot.com
2. Marianne Hancock - www.thescrapbookchick.blogspot.com
3. Julie Sinnott - www.12X12travels.blogspot.ca
4. Heather Plotzke - www.heatherplotzke.blogspot.com
5. Rebecca Brown - www.showmescrapping.com (you are here!)
6. Jen Patrick- http://roxybonds-scrappin.blogspot.com
7. Traci Godbee- www.createwithtraci.com
Enjoy the ride!