Continuing on the school picture theme from yesterday's post about my friend Laurel's green screen fiasco --- let's talk about what to do with those pictures so that these great memories are not lost.
The You've Got Class scrapbooking workshop includes all the materials needed to create a 14 pages --- an entire album with a title page and a single page for each school year from Kindergarten to Twelfth grade.
The complete kit includes:
- You've Got Class Paper Pack (12 sheets of patterned cardstock)
- 12 sheets of solid cardstock (7 white, 1 Sapphire, 1 Lagoon, 1 Glacier, 1 Linen, and 1 Juniper)
- School Years Stamp + Thin Cuts Bundle
- You've Got Class Stamp Set
- Pack of 3" x 4" Flip Flaps (12)
- Pack of Clear Sparkles
- 7 True Fit Folios
As mentioned above, the kit includes 7 True Fit Folios. One of these 12"x12" folders can be used in place of two back to back base pages. This allows you to slip your child's memorabilia inside before you slide it all safely into a Memory Protector.
Here's an example of a layout using one of the True Fit Folios as a base.
This exclusive kit is available through September 30. Although the items in the kit are available separately, you will save 25% off the retail value when you purchase the complete kit.