There is so much to love about this catalog! Here's my top 10 --- be sure to click the links to get all the details.
1) New Color of the Year: Sugarplum! You can add this beautiful new purple to your projects with cardstock, ink, glitter paper, glitter gems or shimmer brush.
2) 10 more new colors which mix beautifully with our other colors to create a brand new 40 color palette.
3) New How To Book: Love of Color which provides three color combinations for each of the colors in our palette. No more creative blocks!
4) Five New Paper Collections: Boutique, Hello Pumpkin, Grateful Heart, 'Tis the Season and Oh What Fun. Each of these collections includes a patterned paper pack, coordinating cardstock pack, complements (mixed media set), embellishments, stamp sets, scrapbooking workshop and card-making workshop! Wow!!!
5) New Shimmer Brushes colors: Add sparkle plus color to your projects with the new Red, Black, Mint and Sugarplum shimmer brushes. Here's a video showing our complete shimmer brush line up.
6) New Christmas Cricut Collection: Seasons of Joy!
This collection includes several ready to cut cards and scrapbook titles shown above plus several fun 3-d images like this wreath.
8) Stencil sheets and Texture Paste: It's so much fun to create my own stencils on my Cricut then transfer these to my projects using the texture paste. I love the dimension this adds.
9) Short Story Albums Kit from Story by Stacy: I made one at convention and am excited to use this fast method to remember other events in my life.
10) Craft Organizers: I love the the footprint for these new storage containers is several inches larger than 12", so I can use them to carry full sheets of paper and even albums and other large items.
There are so many other things, I could list, but I better stop there. Thanks for reading to here!
If you'd like to see everything plus some beautiful artwork, you can flip through a virtual copy of the Idea Book on my website. You can also see all of the products in my online store. Please let me know if you'd like more information about any of these products.
Have a creative Saturday,